Our Financial Services
At Scheirer Wealth Management we understand that each client’s financial situation and goals require a customized approach to investing, and that many investment objectives can change over time. Whether it’s saving for your children’s college education, financing a business, or planning for retirement, we offer the financial planning, resources and ongoing management with a goal of helping you succeed in your personal and business life.
Your plan is designed to be dynamic, incorporating your changing financial needs over the years. The plan can adapt to include major purchases, business continuity issues, merchant banking services or even changes in family configuration.
As you enter your peak earning years, the attention may shift to tax-advantaged strategies for preserving wealth through properly executed estate planning. Approaching retirement means dealing with the structuring of income flow and wealth transfer.
*Disclaimer: This information does not constitute legal or tax advice. In any specific case, the parties involved should seek the guidance and advice of their own legal and tax counsel. Estate planning is done in conjunction with your estate planning attorney, tax attorney and/or CPA.
Areas that we can help you with
- Provides a roadmap for family lifestyle
- Investment and portfolio withdrawal strategies
- Coordination with pension and employee benefit plans
- Outlining the opportunity to fund family aspirations
- Tax-efficient methods to accumulate assets for tuition
- Lump-sum or systematic savings plan focused on control
- We work with attorneys that would help provide legal protection for your financial future
- Security for your loved ones in the event of death, disability or need for long-term care
- Proper protection for your assets, income and businesses
- Enhancing retirement possibilities by maximizing portfolio risk/return parameters
- Highlighting an effective asset allocation across major asset classes
- Addressing available alternatives to mitigate the risks of concentrated positions
- Conservation and disposition of assets using wills, trusts and charitable gifting strategies
- Peace of mind that your legacy is executed according to your wishes
- Provision of care for surviving and future family members
- Optimization of liquidity strategies
- Life planning via living wills and powers-of-attorney
- Ensuring business continuity
Let’s Get Started
Let us help you to assess your financial needs and build a plan that may provide you financial comfort and security. We’d like to help you make the most of the opportunities available to you and promise to act with objectivity, experience and honesty. Allow us to evaluate and offer a financial plan for your family or your business, from an independent perspective.
For more information on any of the below investment products and services, please contact us today at (321) 275-5922